We are always happy to receive comments about our articles. However, we request that you observe the following principles:
In order to post a comment, the comment posting guidelines must be accepted. The corresponding checkbox is checked by default. If it is unchecked, the comment cannot be posted. You must also enter your name and E-mail address.
The E-mail address that you enter will only be stored in connection with the comment. It will not be published.
All users are fully responsible for any comments they post.
Users are not entitled to have their comments posted. The comment function is intended to allow an objective discussion. To ensure this, the team from www.carlightblog.com reserves the right to delete any comments that it considers contrary to this goal.
General principles on communication style:
- Every user has the right to his or her own opinion.
- Please remember: behind every blog article is a real person, not a virtual entity.
- Please observe common forms of politeness at all times.
- Personal attacks, degrading comments, insults and racist or sexist insinuations are strictly forbidden and will result in the offending comment being deleted. In serious cases, we reserve the right to permanently block a user from posting any further comments.
The following actions are also forbidden:
- Incitement to violence of any form against persons, institutions or companies
- The posting of pornographic content
- Incitement to demonstrations or rallies
- Violations of third-party rights, e.g. copyrights, trademarks and personal rights
- Statements that violate applicable law in any other way
- Abuse of the comment function for advertising purposes. This includes advertising products and companies, as well as exaggerated advertisements for parties representing political or social interests.
- Using the comment function to offer goods or services, either commercially or privately
- Automated posting of comments i.e. „bots”
- Posting comments that have no relevance to the article being commented on
These rules also apply to the choice of user names.
Responsibility for articles/Exclusion of liability:
Comments posted about the articles that we publish solely reflect the opinion of the comment poster. We cannot accept any liability for the correctness or completeness of the content of a comment.
Comments may include links to unaffiliated external websites over the content of which we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot accept any liability for such third-party content. The respective website provider or operator is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. It is not possible for us to permanently check the content of linked pages. However, if it comes to light that linked pages are in violation of the law, we will delete such links immediately.
Please inform us if you are of the opinion that a comment violates applicable law. We will review the comment without delay and block it if we assume it to be in violation of the law.